Product information "FPGA Module with Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A200T-2FBG484I, 1 GByte DDR3, 4 x 5 cm"
The predecessor of this article is TE0712-02-200-2I. All changes are in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
The Trenz Electronic TE0712-02-82I36-A is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 200T FPGA, 1 GByte of DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, a 10/100 Mbit Ethernet transceiver, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A200T-2FBG484I
- Rugged for high shock resistance and high vibration
- 32 MByte (256 Mbit) Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 4 GTP (high-performance transceiver) lanes
- GTP (high-performance transceiver) clock input
- 1 GByte (32-bit) DDR3 SDRAM
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet PHY in RMII Mode
- Programmable Low Jitter PLL (Silicon Labs Si5338)
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 12 A x 1.0V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5V power rail
- Supply voltages: either 3.3V or 3.3V and 5V
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 158 FPGA I/O's (78 differential pairs) available on board-to-board connectors
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Two User configurable LEDs
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado HL WebPACK Edition (free version)
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0712-02-82I36-A Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm FPGA module with Xilinx Artix-7 200T
- 8 x screws
- 4 x bolts
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Related links to "FPGA Module with Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A200T-2FBG484I, 1 GByte DDR3, 4 x 5 cm"