Product information "UltraSOM+ MPSoC Module with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG-E, 4 GB DDR4, LP"
This product is not always in stock, but will be produced on customer order (on demand).
Please ask for any minimum quantities.
This article is the replacement for the TE0808-04-09EG-1EL. All changes are included in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
This module is identical to variant TE0808-04-9BE21-A except the lower 1 mm Samtec connectors.
The Trenz Electronic TE0808-04-9BE21-L is a MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM and 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 x high speed serial transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU9EG-1FFVC900E
- ZU9EG 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 64-Bit width
- 128 MByte SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/Os
- 65 x PS MIOs, 48 x PL HD GPIOs, 156 x PL HP GIPIOs (3 banks)
- Serial transceivers: 4 x GTR + 16 x GTH, 20 total
- Transceiver clocks inputs and outputs
- PLL clock generator inputs and outputs
- Si5345 - 10 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDOs
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Xilinx Licensing FAQ
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0808-04-9BE21-L Trenz Electronic MPSoC module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG, low profile
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Related links to "UltraSOM+ MPSoC Module with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG-E, 4 GB DDR4, LP"