Product information "TE0803-04-3BE11-AS Starter Kit with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU3 FPGA Module"
This product is not always in stock, but will be produced on customer order (on demand).
Please ask for any minimum quantities.
The predecessor of this article is TE0803-03-3BE11-AS. All changes are in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
The Trenz Electronic Starter Kit consists of a TE0803-04-3BE11-A MPSoC module on a TEBF0808-04 base board including a pre-assembled heatsink, in a black Core V1 Mini-ITX Enclosure. Supplied with a Be Quiet! 400 W power supply for the enclosure, two mounted XMOD FTDI JTAG Adapter, an 8 GB micro SD card, an USB cable, screws and bolts.
The Module: TE0803-04-3BE11-A
The Trenz Electronic TE0803-04-3BE11-A is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU3EG. This module is equipped with 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's are provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections. All this on a footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm, smaller than a credit card.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU3EG-1SFVC784E
- ZU3EG, 784 Pin Packages
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.6 cm
- Plug-on module with 4 x 160 pin B2B connectors
- Rugged for shock and high vibration.
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- 2 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM
- 128 MByte QSPI Boot Flash dual parallel
- 2 Kbit Serial EEPROM for MAC Address
- 48 High-density (HD) I/O's (2 banks)
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU)
- User I/O
- 65 x multi-use I/O's (MIO)
- 156 high-performance (HP) I/O's (3 banks)
- Serial transceiver: PS GTR 4
- Programmable 4-channel PLL clock generator
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V power source required
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Xilinx Licensing FAQ
The Base Board: TEBF0808-04A
The Trenz Electronic TEBF0808 UltraITX+ base board has been developed individually for the TE080x MPSoC series.
- Mini-ITX form factor, PC enclosure compatible
- ATX-24 power supply connector
- Optional 12V standard power plug
- Intel 10-pin HDA Audio
- Intel 9-pin Power-/Reset-Button, Power-/HD-LED
- On-board Power- / Reset-Switches
- 2 x Configuration 4-bit DIP-switches
- 2 x Optional 4-wire PWM fan connectors
- PCIe Slot - one PCIe lane (16 lane connector)
- CAN FD Transceiver (10 Pin IDC connector and 6-pin header)
- 4 x On-board configuration EEPROMs (1 x Microchip 24LC128-I/ST, 3 x Microchip 24AA025E48T-I/OT)
- Dual SFP+ Connector (2x1 Cage)
- 1 x DisplayPort (single lane)
- 1 x SATA Connector
- 2 x USB 3.0 A Connector (Superspeed Host Port (Highspeed at USB 2.0))
- 1 x USB 3.0 on-board connector with two ports
- FMC HPC Slot (FMC_VADJ max. VCCIO)
- FMC Fan
- Gigabit Ethernet RGMII PHY with RJ45 MagJack
- All carrier board peripherals' I²C interfaces muxed to MPSoC's I²C interface
- Quad programmable PLL clock generator SI5338A
- 2x SMA coaxial connectors for clock signals
- MicroSD- / MMC-Card Socket (bootable)
- 32 Gbit (4 GByte) on-board e.MMC flash (8 banks a 4 Gbit)
- 2 x System Controller CPLDs Lattice MachXO2 1200 HC
- 1 x Samtec FireFly (4 GT lanes bidirectional)
- 1 x Samtec FireFly connector for reverse loopback
- 2 pre-assembled TE0790 JTAG/UART header ('XMOD FTDI JTAG Adapter'-compatible) for programming MPSoC and SC CPLDs
- 20-pin ARM JTAG Connector (PS JTAG0)
- 3 x Pmod connector (GPIO's and I²C interface to SC CPLDs and MPSoC module)
- On-board DC-DC PowerSoCs
PC Enclosure Accessible I/O
- Dual SFP+
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB3 Host
- Two LEDs
- CAN FD (using DB9 to IDC10 Cable)
Core V1 Mini-ITX Enclosure - Technical Features
- Dimensions: 260 x 276 x 316 mm (B x H x T)
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Drive Slots: 2 x 3.5 inch (intern, 3.5 inch) and 2 x 2.5 inch (intern, 2.5 inch)
- Expansion slots: 2
- I/O-Panel: 2 x USB 3.0 and 1 x Audio In/Out each
- Maximum graphic card lenght: 255 mm (inner enclosure)
- Maximum graphic card lenght: 285 mm (outer enclosure)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 140 mm
- Maximum lenght power supply: 200 mm
Starter Kit - Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Core V1 Mini-ITX Enclosure- black with viewing window and removable sled walls
- 1 x Power supply Be quiet! Pure Powr, 400 Watt, 12V, ATX 2.3 with fan
- 1 x TE0803-04-3BE11-A MPSoC module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU3
- 1 x TEBF0808-04A base board
- 1 x mounted heat sink SuperGrip/MaxiFLOW 23 x 23 x 7,5 mm
- 1 x TE0790-03 XMOD FTDI JTAG adapter, mounted (compatible with Xilinx-Tools)
- 1 x TE0790-03L XMOD FTDI JTAG adapter, mounted (independent from Xilinx-Tools)
- 1 x 8 GB Class 4 microSDHC card
- 1 x USB cable, Type A to Type B Mini, 2 meter length
- 2 x Phillips screws, M3 x 6, pan head, zinc coated
- 2 x Spacer bolts, M3, 10 mm
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
The online pictures of this product are not a legally binding offer, but are symbol pictures for illustration and presentation only.
Related links to "TE0803-04-3BE11-AS Starter Kit with Zynq UltraScale+ ZU3 FPGA Module"