Product information "TE0720-04-61C33MAS Starter Kit"
The predecessor of this article is TE0720-03-61C33MAS. All changes are in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
The Trenz Electronic Starter Kit TE0720-04-61C33MAS includes a TE0720-04-61C33MA SoC module on a TE0703-06 carrier board with a heatsink. Supplied with a 5V power supply, two VG96 connectors (DIN 41612), a 16 GB microSD card and a USB cable.
The Module: TE0720-04-61C33MA
The Trenz Electronic TE0720-04-61C33MA are SoC modules with commercial temperature range integrating a Xilinx Zynq-Z020 SoC, a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 8 GByte e.MMC, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG484C
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), SGMII accessible on a board-to-board connector
- USB 2.0 high speed ULPI transceiver
- 1 GByte (32-bit) DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 8 GByte e.MMC (optional up to 32 GByte)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 152 FPGA I/O's (75 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0V power rail
- 3.0 A x 1.5V power rail
- 3.0 A x 1.8V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Valid MAC Address and 2K serial EEPROM
- SHA-256 authentication chip with unique serial number
- RTC, temperature compensated
- 3 user LEDs
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado ML Standard Edition (free version)
The Vivado ML Standard Edition is the FREE version of the Vivado design suite. Vivado ML Standard delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado ML
The Baseboard: TE0703-06
The Trenz Electronic TE0703 carrier board is a baseboard for 4 x 5 SoMs, which exposes the MIO- and the PS/PL-pins of the SoM to accessible connectors and provides a whole range of on-board-components to test and evaluate Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 SoMs.
- Trenz 4 x 5 module socket (3 x Samtec LSHM series connectors)
- Two VG96 backplane connectors are not soldered to the board, but they are included in the package as separate components.
- SDIO port expander with voltage-level translation
- Micro SD card connector - Zynq SDIO0 bootable SD port
- 4 x User LEDs
- D1 and D2 are connected to the carrier controller, their function depends on the firmware
- D3 and D4 are connected to the 4 x 5 module B2B connector pins, and are directly controlled by the module
- Mini USB connector (USB JTAG and UART interface)
- 1 x User push button
- Connected to "intelligent Carrier Controller (iCC)" and can be used as module reset button. Other usage possible, actual function depend on the code loaded into iCC.
- RJ45 GbE connector
- USB host connector
- Barrel jack for 5V* power supply
- 4A high efficiency power SoC DC-DC step-down converter with integrated inductor for 3.3V power supply
- USB JTAG and UART interface (FTDI FT2232H), compatible with Xilinx tools (also with many other tools)
- 4 User DIP switches
- Enable/disable update of the "intelligent Carrier Controller"
- MIO0 (readable signal by iCC and module)
- 2 "mode" bits
Scope of Delivery TE0720-04-61C33MAS Starter Kit
- 1 x TE0720-04-61C33MA SoC micromodule with Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG484C
- 1 x TE0703-06 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
- 1 x Pre-installed heatsink for TE0720, spring-loaded
- 2 x VG96 connectors (DIN 41612)
- 1 x Power supply 5V with 4000 mA current including four adapter (US, UK, EU, AUS)
- 1 x 16 GB Class 4 microSDHC card
- 1 x USB cable, Typ A to Typ B mini, 2 meter length
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Alle von Trenz Electronic produzierten Module
werden in Deutschland entwickelt und gefertigt.
Related links to "TE0720-04-61C33MAS Starter Kit"