Product information "TEBA0841 - Simple base for TE0841 and TE0741"
The TEBA0841 was designed as a low-cost carrier board for Trenz Electronic TE0841 and TE0741 modules. The I/O's of the two FPGA I/O banks can be directly connected to your own circuits with the two 50-pole Pinheaders.
Supported functional range: Wiki Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm carrier boards
- Trenz 4 x 5 module socket (3x Samtec LSHM series connectors)
- 1 x XMOD (TE0790) pin header
- 1 x 16-pin header (JTAG, MGT-CLK, Boot Mode, RST, I/O's)
- 1 x 10-pin header (SD I/O's)
- 2 x 50-pin header (FPGA Bank I/O's and Power)
- 1 x SFP connector
- 1 x MicroUSB
- 1 x pin header for FPGA Bank Power VCCIOA (M1.8VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3VOUT)
- 1 x pin header for FPGA Bank Power VCCIOB (M1.8VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3VOUT)
- 1 x pin header for FPGA Bank Power VCCIOC (M1.8VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3VOUT)
- 1 x pin header for FPGA Bank Power VCCIOD (M1.8VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3VOUT)
- 1 x pin header for VBAT (battery connection)
- 1 x LDO Voltage regulator 3.3V to 2.5V
- 1 x dip-switch (bootmode, EN1, MODE, NOSEQ)
- 2 x user LEDs (red/green)
- XMOD FTDI JTAG Adapter (see accessories)
This adapter is not suitable for the supply of basic board + module; a power supply has to be attached seperately.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TEBA0841-02 carrier board
- 2 x Pin Header, straight, double row, 50 pins
- 4 x Jumper
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Related links to "TEBA0841 - Simple base for TE0841 and TE0741"