The Nexys Video (previously announced as the Atlys 2), is the latest addition to our Nexys line of FPGA boards, and was designed with audio/video enthusiasts in mind.
The Nexys Video features several components that make it ideal for developing audio/video applications. The Artix®-7 XC7A200T FPGA is the most powerful chip from the Xilinx® Artix-7 family. A Mini DisplayPort source provides the board with a uni-directional, high-bandwidth, low-latency audio/video channel. Designed with high bandwidth external memories, three high-speed digital video ports, and a 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is a potent platform for A/V development.
As a member of the Nexys family, the Nexys Video has been designed with a high degree of communication, user and expansion peripherals commonly found in industry. Communication peripherals such as on-board Ethernet, USB-UART, and high-speed USB allow the Nexys Video to be interfaced into larger systems. Onboard user peripherals such as switches, buttons, LEDs, and an OLED display allow users to interface directly with their designs instead of needing to wire up additional I/O. An FMC connector and four Pmod connectors allow the addition of peripherals to further expand the functionality of the Nexys Video.
The Nexys Video is compatible with both ISE® and Vivado® toolchains. It is supported in the free WebPACK™ versions of these two tools so designs can be implemented at no additional cost. The free version of Vivado even includes the ability to create MicroBlaze™ soft processor designs. We also sell a device-locked version of the Design Edition of Vivado Design Suite, which you can bundle with your Nexys Video when you add it to your cart.* This edition unlocks the Logic Analyzer functionality of the toolset.
*Design Edition licenses for Vivado are not yet available to purchase with the Nexys Video. We are working to get them in stock and hope to have them for sale soon.
Device/IC: Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A200T-1SBG484C)
- Power jack
- 3 x Pmod Headers
- USB host connector
- Micro USB (UART) connector
- Micro USB (JTAG) connector
- MicroSD card slot
- FMC header
- Analog signal Pmod header (JXADC)
- Microphone and audio connectors
- DisplayPort output connector
- Ethernet connector
- HDMI output connector
- HDMI input connector
Programming: Compatible with both ISE and Vivado toolchains
- Features the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA (XC7A200T-1SBG484C)
- 33,650 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 13 Mbits of fast block RAM (3x more than the Nexys 4 DDR)
- 10 clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 740 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Up to 3.75Gbps GTP transceivers
- Programmable over JTAG, Quad-SPI Flash, microSD, and USB flash drive
- 512MB 800MHz DDR3
- 32MB Quad-SPI flash
- microSD card slot for nonvolatile storage (card not included)
- Dedicated onboard USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- Powered from any 12V source (36W wall supply included)
- HDMI sink and HDMI source
- Mini DisplayPort source
- 240bit Audio codec w/ four 3.5mm jacks
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY with included unique MAC address
- User EEPROM
- USB-UART bridge
- Digilent parallel transfer interface (DTPI) for high-speed data transfers over USB
- Digilent serial peripheral interface (DSPI) for medium-speed data transfers over USB
- Onboard user interfaces: 128x32 monochrome OLED display, 5 user push buttons, 8 user switches, 8 user LEDs
- USB HID host for mice and keyboards
- Fully-populated 160-pin FMC LPC connector
- Four Pmod ports, Pmod for XADC signals
Welcome to the resource center for the Nexys Video!
Here you will find all the reference materials that Digilent has created for this board, as well as links to any external content we have tracked down. If you are interested in purchasing the Nexys Video, visit the product page on our main website: Nexys Video
Nexys Video Programming Guide
Getting Started with Microblaze
Getting Started with Microblaze Servers
Basic demo that uses the onboard UART, OLED
display, and GPIO
Nexys Video User Demo
VGA Test Pattern with Mouse Overlay
Digilent는 70여가지의 Pmod 제품을 제공하고 있습니다. FPGA 보드의 Pmod에 커넥터에 Pmod 제품을 연결하면 보드에서 제공하지 않는 70여가지의 다양한 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다. 아래 링크페이지를 통해 다양한 Pmod 제품들을 검토해 보시기 바랍니다.