The Zybo (Zynq™ Board) is a feature-rich, ready-to-use, entry-level embedded software and digital circuit development platform built around the smallest member of the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, the Z-7010. The Z-7010 is based on the Xilinx® All Programmable System-on-Chip (AP SoC) architecture, which tightly integrates a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series field programmable gate array (FPGA) logic. When coupled with the rich set of multimedia and connectivity peripherals available on the Zybo, the Zynq Z-7010 can host a whole system design. The on-board memories, video and audio I/O, dual-role USB, Ethernet and SD slot will have your design up-and-ready with no additional hardware needed. Additionally, six Pmod connectors are available to put any design on an easy growth path.
The Zybo provides an ultra-low cost alternative to the ZedBoard for designers that don't require the high-density I/O of the FMC connector, but still wish to leverage the massive processing power and extensibility of the Zynq AP SoC architecture.
If you would like to start projects utilizing Zynq processors but aren't sure where to start, check out The Zynq Book!
The Zybo ships without accessories.
If you would like an evaluation board for academic purposes, you can apply for a donation through the Xilinx University Program.
Processor/IC: Xilinx Zynq-7000 (XC7Z010-1CLG400C)
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 (XC7Z010-1CLG400C)
- 28,000 logic cells
- 240 KB Block RAM
- 80 DSP slices
- On-chip dual channel, 12-bit, 1 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- 650 MHz dual-core Cortex™-A9 processor
- On-board JTAG programming and UART to USB converter
- DDR3 memory controller with 8 DMA channels
- 512 MB x32 DDR3 w/ 1050Mbps bandwidth
- 128 Mb Serial Flash w/ QSPI interface
- microSD slot (supports Linux file system)
- High-bandwith peripheral controllers: 1G Ethernet, USB 2.0, SDIO
- Low-bandwidth peripheral controller: SPI, UART, I2C
- Dual-role (Source/Sink) HDMI port
- 16-bits per pixel VGA output port
- Trimode (1Gbit/100Mbit/10Mbit) Ethernet PHY
- OTG USB 2.0 PHY (supports host and device)
- External EEPROM (programmed with 48-bit globally unique EUI-48/64™ compatible identifier)
- Audio codec with headphone out, microphone and line in jacks
- GPIO: 6 pushbuttons, 4 slide switches, 5 LEDs
- Six Pmod ports (1 processor-dedicated, 1 dual analog/digital)
- Zybo FPGA
- Custom Digilent cardboard box with protective foam
Digilent는 70여가지의 Pmod 제품을 제공하고 있습니다. FPGA 보드의 Pmod에 커넥터에 Pmod 제품을 연결하면 보드에서 제공하지 않는 70여가지의 다양한 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다. 아래 링크페이지를 통해 다양한 Pmod 제품들을 검토해 보시기 바랍니다.